The last nootropic you'll ever need.
Spark is a daily nootropic that helps promote a healthy mind. It supports memory, focus, mood, cognitive function, and mental health. Our six natural ingredients have been carefully selected to __.
Spark can and should be taken by everyone. It is vegan-friendly, dairy free, whatver the fuck other bullshit etc.
See past the fog.
These are placeholder images until we can make some graphics
Fuel your focus.
All of what works. None of what doesn’t
Bacopa Monnieri 300 mg
Bacopa Monnieri is an herb native to wetlands across the word. It has long been used in ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, for memory, brain function, anxiety, and thyroid health. Studies have shown Bacopa Monnieri to be most effective when taken regularly for at least six weeks.
Ashwagandha 300 mg
Ashwagandha has been called the king of Ayurvedic herbs. The ashwagandha plant is native to India and North Africa. Its root powder has been used for its anti-stress and anti-anxiety properties for the last 3000 years.
Rhodiola Rosea 200 mg
A perennial flowering plant that grows naturally in arctic regions across the world. It has long been used in traditional medicine for treatment of anxiety and depression. It is believed to stimulate serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitters. Its effects begin within 30 minutes and can last up to six hours.
Ginkgo Biloba 120 MG
Ginkgo Biloba is a long-living tree, which can live up to thousand years or more reaching over 30 m in height. Its antioxidant and free radical scavenger properties 46, 47 contribute to its neuroprotective qualities. Its effects are highly syngergistic with Rhodiola Rosea, Phosphatidylserine, and Panax Ginseng
Phosphatidylserine 40 MG
High concentrations of Phosphatidylserine (PS) exist in sunflowers and soy lecithin. PS is a phospholipid that makes up 15% of the brain’s fat. PS is the only nootropic with an FDA-qualified claim for reducing the risk of cognitive decline
Panax Ginseng 100 MG
Panax is the greek word for "all-healing". It is traditionally used in folk medicine. Panax ginseng is native to the mountaineous regions of Eastern Russia, China, and Korea.
Reach new heights.
12. Auddy, Biswajit & Hazra, Jayaram & Mitra, Achintya & Abedon, Bruce & Ghosal, Shibnath. (2008). A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of American Nutraceutical Association. 11. 50-56.
18. Darbinyan V, Kteyan A, Panossian A, Gabrielian E, Wikman G, Wagner H. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue--a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(5):365-71.
24. Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
30. GINKGO WORKING MEMORY Silberstein RB, Pipingas A, Song J, Camfield DA, Nathan PJ, Stough C. Examining brain-cognition effects of ginkgo biloba extract: brain activation in the left temporal and left prefrontal cortex in an object working memory task. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:164139.
36. GINKGO AND PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE PROCESSING ACCURACY Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Mauri PL, Scholey AB. Acute cognitive effects of standardised Ginkgo biloba extract complexed with phosphatidylserine. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2007;22(4):199-210.
62. GINSENG MOOD Wiklund IK, Mattsson LA, Lindgren R, Limoni C. Effects of a standardized ginseng extract on quality of life and physiological parameters in symptomatic postmenopausal women: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Swedish Alternative Medicine Group. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 1999;19(3):89-99.
68. GINSENG COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE, MENTAL FATIGUE, PROCESSING ACCURACY Reay JL, Kennedy DO, Scholey AB. Effects of Panax ginseng, consumed with and without glucose, on blood glucose levels and cognitive performance during sustained 'mentally demanding' tasks. J Psychopharmacol (Oxford). 2006;20(6):771-81.